A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Engineer/Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail and civil engineering industries is seeking to increase the...Apply For This Job
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking several Planners/Senior Planners to work on a major Rail Project in the Yorkshire region. We are...Apply For This Job