A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Head of Amsterdam £100-120K Amsterdam office This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Project Management director or someone...Apply For This Job
This is an excellent opportunity for a CDM Consultant. The role requires an experienced professional who is competent to provide...Apply For This Job
BIM Consultant/Leader required for our clients London studio with a strong understanding of the holistic approach to design. Leading project...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Central London with hybrid working Commercial, high education and healthcare project sectors £45-60K Are you fed up with...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Central London location Residential projects £70,000-80,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director...Apply For This Job