A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
AndersElite need Electricians in Nottingham city centre to start ASAP on a student accommodation project. This role is expected to...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sector – Water / Civil engineering Projects – Water treatment plants Location – Manchester...Apply For This Job
Groundworkers/labourers required to assist on a high-end residential refurbishment in Knightsbridge. Assisting with digging and propping. Currently underpinning etc on...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Tier 1 contractors on a...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail and civil engineering industries is seeking to increase the...Apply For This Job