A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £60,000-65,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Central London location Residential projects £70,000-80,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 60-70K Do you strive for success? Are you looking for a role...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotels 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your goal...Apply For This Job