A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Site Manager required on a freelance basis for a Building Refurbishment project near Trowbridge, Wiltshire. The project includes a roof...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourer to assist on a site in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. PPE and CSCS Required. Work starting...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician to work on a large Healthcare site in Oxford for...Apply For This Job
Handypersons required to assist on a new high-end residential refurbishment project in Wentworth/Virginia Water. Brand new site, initially strip out...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy civil engineering projects – Infrastructure – Cheshire based – NEC form of contract The client...Apply For This Job