A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Professional Quantity Surveyor role -NEC3 form of contract- Civil engineering sector – Merseyside – email me to apply The Client...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Earthworks Engineer Land Surveyor Location: Coventry Sector: Land Surveying, Earthworks Start Date: Q3 2021 Job Type: Permanent Role...Apply For This Job
e are currently recruiting for a Dumper Driver to work in West Brom for long term work, flood elevation works...Apply For This Job
Our client has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing pre-construction team in the East Yorkshire region....Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a fully qualified and experienced HVAC Engineer in...Apply For This Job