A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Head of Amsterdam £100-120K Amsterdam office This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Project Management director or someone...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 60-70K Do you strive for success? Are you looking for a role...Apply For This Job
This is an excellent opportunity for a CDM Consultant. The role requires an experienced professional who is competent to provide...Apply For This Job
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Bristol Location with hybrid worloi Hotels, Residential and Commercial £60-70K Looking for the next opportunity to work...Apply For This Job