A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor London & Watford Construction Consultancy £45,000 – £65,000 + Benefits Our client has been providing...Apply For This Job
About the role: Our client are seeking Senior Geologists/Geotechnical Engineers in the ground investigation field to manage and perform site...Apply For This Job
Technical Services Manager £65,000 – £75,000 & extensive package Commercial fit out / New build London My client, one of...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Project Manager – Permanent Role – Salary £45,000 per annum + Car – Wakefield The company: Established for over...Apply For This Job
Looking for a assistant Engineer with civil exp on residential construction projects for a small developer Anderselite Ltd operates as...Apply For This Job