A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
AndersElite need X2 Electricians to work in Hackney, to start ASAP. You must have a JIB Card to be considered....Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for 3x Carpenters to work on a School in Liverpool starting July 26th for 6 weeks...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
AndersElite – Electrician – £20PH AndersElite are looking for Electricans in Perth to start on Monday for a 12 week...Apply For This Job
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy with their own in-house architectural practice. Due to their continued...Apply For This Job