A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Professional Quantity Surveyor role -NEC3 form of contract- Civil engineering sector – Merseyside – email me to apply The Client...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy Civil Engineering sector – Manchester area – NEC Form of contract The client My...Apply For This Job
Carpenter required for a high-end residential refurbishment in Hampstead. Initially construction of roof dormers and roof repairs. Will likely move...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Buyer / Senior Buyer Reports to: Commercial Director Based: Manchester based office Main Purpose of the Role: An...Apply For This Job
Hi all Hope all is ok? Please see the below details for my latest role. NEW ROLE – Assistant/Project level...Apply For This Job