A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy with their own in-house architectural practice. Due to their continued...Apply For This Job
Hoist Driver required to assist on site in Paddington. CSCS and Hoist ticket Required. If you are available for work...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Buyer / Senior Buyer Reports to: Commercial Director Based: Manchester based office Main Purpose of the Role: An...Apply For This Job
Anderselite – Labourer – Broadway- £11:30ph Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourers to work in Broadway until august with...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reports to: Quantity Surveyor The client provides infrastructure consultancy services including project management, quantity surveying,...Apply For This Job