A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Bury – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager East Midlands Up to £55,000 (DoE) and package We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – East Cheshire based office – North West...Apply For This Job
Contract Administrator – Site Based – Central London Are you a document controller or site based contracts administrator with experience...Apply For This Job