A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Job Title: Senior Estimator (Highways) Location: Nottinghamshire (East Midlands / M1) Start Date: Q3 2021 Sectors: Highways, Highways England, Motorways,...Apply For This Job
AndersElite – Electrician – £20PH AndersElite are looking for Electricans in Perth to start on Monday for a 12 week...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Asset Manager to assist with the delivery...Apply For This Job
Our client has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join their existing pre-construction team in the East Yorkshire region....Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor Area of work: Utilities – Clean Water Reporting to: Commercial Manager Location: Lancashire The Role...Apply For This Job