A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Estimator Required – BUILD – £50,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience and level) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions...Apply For This Job
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
Site Manager – Starting 17/07/2021 – Edinburgh Anderselite ae recruiting for a Site manager to work on a modular install...Apply For This Job
e are currently recruiting for a Dumper Driver to work in West Brom for long term work, flood elevation works...Apply For This Job
Labourers required to assist on a high-end residential job in Sloane Square/Victoria. Initially assisting with a tidy up and other...Apply For This Job