A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
I am currently seeking a Freeelance / Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor for work on a well known project in SW...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Hard Services Manager to manage the engineering...Apply For This Job
Labourer required to assist on a new build commercial project in Cambridgeshire. Duties will include keeping site clear and tidy,...Apply For This Job
Labourers required to assist on a high-end residential job in Sloane Square/Victoria. Initially assisting with a tidy up and other...Apply For This Job
Painter required for a Commercial site in Peterborough. Prep and paint work. PPE, CSCS and Tools Required. IPAF beneficial but...Apply For This Job