A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Labourers required to assist on a new high-end residential refurbishment project in Wentworth/Virginia Water. Brand new site, initially strip out...Apply For This Job
CSCS Labourer OX28- -Starting 12/07/2021 AndersElite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit an Assistant Commercial Manager to join the...Apply For This Job
Hi all How are you? I am recruiting again. Please review the job spec below – any questions please call...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job