A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
Labourer required to assist on alterations to a shopping centre. Large unit being split into 3 separate units. Moving materials,...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Residential projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based office and projects Job Title – Quantity...Apply For This Job
Handypersons required to assist on a new high-end residential refurbishment project in Wentworth/Virginia Water. Brand new site, initially strip out...Apply For This Job
AndersElite need 4X industrial Electricians Mates for an industrial fit out project in Cowley, starting Monday 19th July. Duties will...Apply For This Job