A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Project Manager Bristol Location with hybrid worloi Hotels, Residential and Commercial £60-70K Looking for the next opportunity to work...Apply For This Job
Bid Coordinator Central London location £32-45K We have a one of a kind opportunity for a bright and confident Bid...Apply For This Job
Head of Amsterdam £100-120K Amsterdam office This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Project Management director or someone...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotel projects 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your...Apply For This Job
Project Manager 45-60K Hybrid working Hotel, residential and mixed-use project sectors. We are looking for Project Manager’s based in London...Apply For This Job