A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyors (HS2) Location: London (S1, S2 HS2 sections) Start Date: Q2 2021 Sectors: HS2, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure,...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer for a large site...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Manchester – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
My client one of the UKs Largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Facilities Coordinator in the London area...Apply For This Job