A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
CPCS Telehandler required to assist on site in Branston, Burton-On-Trent. 14m machine. Assiting with moving materials on a commercial new...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
Bid Writer Warrington Up to £32,000 We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer/Co-ordinator to join an innovative and forward...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Ecologist Location: Newport (With flexibility / work from home) Region: Welsh Water (AMP7) Sector: AMP7, Water, Wastewater,...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor £40,000 – £50,000 East Yorkshire (Min 2 days per week & WFH) An exceptional opportunity has arisen for...Apply For This Job
Bid Writer Reading, Berkshire £45,000 – £55,000 and package Company Information: My client is a top tier 1 main contractor...Apply For This Job