A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Contracts Manager East Midlands Up to £55,000 (DoE) and package We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Quantity Surveyor Location -Warrington The role Due to continuing success and growth of this Tier one Civil...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator – £20k – £35k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking several Planners/Senior Planners to work on a major Rail Project in the Yorkshire region. We are...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering – Lancashire – email to apply The client My client, a busy national civil...Apply For This Job