A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out An independent, multi award winning Contractor are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to aid...Apply For This Job
Multi-Skilled Site Engineer Electrical Biased – circa 40k – Immediate start – Central London My client an up and coming...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy Civil Engineering sector – Manchester area – NEC Form of contract The client My...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Senior Estimator Sector – Civil Engineering Based – in Manchester Job Summary To prepare analytical estimates from...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail and civil engineering industries is seeking to increase the...Apply For This Job