C&C Search is currently recruiting a Marketing executive, this is a 30 hour a week role over 5 days.
Salary: £45,000 Pro rata (4 days a week role)
Hybrid: hybrid, in 2 days a week the rest from home
Hours: 6 hours a day – flexible
Benefits: 25 holiday plus Christmas shut down, bonus, private medical, life assurance x 4, well being allowance
USP: you will be the owner of the visuals form the company, they are a growing but small company based in the heart of Soho.
* Combing through data and insights to find the best way to present the data, ensuring work is presentable and ready for distribution
* Working across the marketing plan; to create impactful, creative, visually appealing materials (PowerPoint packs, posters, branding) which support client stories and internal projects
* Work to display information in new and exciting ways to enhance the marketing for the business.
* Provide feedback and makes recommendations. proactively shares best practice examples to stimulate thinking amongst the team.
* Distribution of the information via email campaigns and liaising news outlets to provide/update the information if posted incorrectly.
* Editing and proof-reading research documents.
* Formatting of PowerPoint presentations in company style by following company branding style rules so content is consistent across the business.
* Admin support to the team is about 10% of the role
* You have exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills needed
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential
* You have a flair for design and are naturally creative, but would also enjoy working with data
* Proven ability to create complex charts and work with financial data
* You have a professional demeanour & full command of the English language required.
* Adobe Illustrator and/or Keynote desirable but not essential.
Chloé DiChiara-Hill – Director, lover of travel and parent to two house bunnies.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is currently recruiting a Production Specialist-using BlueMatrix you will be assisting a busy research team with the production...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting a Marketing Manager to join a not for profit membership organisation in the engineering space,...Apply For This Job