C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: London, West End
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Asset Management
Size of the business: Global
Innovative, high integrity & ethical standards, dynamic and inclusive culture
What makes them great to work for:
Commitment to DE&I, great benefits, varied role, fast-paced challenging role and impactful company
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Managing Director of Legal & Team
* Managing their complex diaries and inboxes.
* Booking extensive travel arrangements and logistics.
* Formatting documents
* General admin tasks
* Coordinating with other PA’s in different time zones.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* 2-5 years of prior EA or PA experience (preferably in LEGAL sector)
* Advanced diary and inbox management skills.
* Expert in Microsoft Outlook, TEAMS, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Solutions driven and collaborative individual.
* Strong attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to multitask.
* Outstanding speed and accuracy in producing documents and emails to ensure tasks are delivered on time.
* An individual that is self-sufficient and take own initiative.
Qualifications: None Specified
Availability: Immediately Available or short notice
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Michelle Muthoni – Talent Associate – foodie, social butterfly and mermaid (love to swim)
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.