Anderselite are currently working with a South Wales Practice that has just opened a new arm in the Cardiff city centre area.
They are seeking a Landscape Architect to join their growing Design teams in their Cardiff studio. They will work within an inspiring team alongside Architects on a variety of projects across a mix of sectors, which vary in scale and complexity.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as individually being self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a passion design and for client satisfaction.
You will require experience within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
* Experience working on projects in the UK
* Excellent design skills
* Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
* Solid technical capability and understanding of UK legislation
* Proven spec writing capability using NBS software
* Good client relationship and Business development capability
* Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
* Excellent CAD skills in Revit or AutoCAD
* Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
* Excellent report writing skills using Adobe InDesign
The client offers a friendly office environment along with our award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through their successful Academy.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy