Anderselite has pleasure in working with a multi-disciplinary environmental planning consultancy with core services including master planning, landscape, heritage, ecology and arboriculture. Due to several exciting new instructions and continued growth we are now seeking a talented and motivated Senior Landscape Architect for the Cirencester office.
Key Areas of responsibility include:
* To spend at least 75% of time on project/chargeable objectives;
* Manage complex (multidisciplinary) projects and inputs. Provide a single point of contact for clients on these projects and demonstrate exemplary client care;
* Assist Project Managers and other members of the team as appropriate, to deliver multi-disciplinary projects;
* Ensure that all technical content is correct and sound;
* Liaise directly with internal/external project teams, attending meeting as required and appropriate;
* Translate technical data and survey information into a written format – report writing – which is clear and ensures understanding of the findings and implications as appropiate;
* Undertake Landscape surveys and site inspections as and when required;
Key skills to include:
* Confidence with Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
* Ability to exercise initiative;
* Attention to detail
The successful candidate is expected to be on the Pathway to Chartership, or already have achieved Chartered status. They will be able to independently work on LVIA inputs, having already worked within a consultancy environment, while further capability in respect of Landscape Strategies, Management Plans, EIA and Project Management would be of great value.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to continue to develop your professional and project management skills by working closely with our existing team. In a growing office, this post will also offer the successful candidate a huge diversity of experience encompassing not only landscape, but also aspects of ecology, heritage, masterplanning and arboriculture.
The salary for this post is to be agreed based on qualifications and experience and will form part of an excellent benefits package.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
Anderselite are currently working with a highly regarded and successful multi-disciplinary environmental planning consultancy, with a team of nearly 120...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working alongside a Cardiff based Architectural Practice who are looking to recruit an Senior Architectural Technician or...Apply For This Job