Land Survey Team Manager
£40,000 – £50,000 (DOE & Negotiable)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Land Surveyor Team Manager to join a developing team within my clients Utilities division. The candidate will be working alongside the Principle Land Surveyor to deliver land surveying and drawing work for infrastructure projects across the UK.
The Utilities division currently have a wide range of large projects including Cable Tunnels, Water/ Waste Water Treatment Plants, pumping stations, water pipelines, road tunnels, Building Services, as well as some other small scale projects. All of these projects are for reputable clients and local authorities within the Water and M&E industry located in England, Scotland & Ireland.
What you’ll be doing:
* Leading a supporting small team involved in a wide-ranging role which could include (project dependent) site surveys, asset surveys, design, CAD, bid preparation, tender preparation and business development tasks.
* You will liaise with site-based engineers to communicate design changes
* Site Surveys (Topographic / 3D scanning / GPR / Utilities Tracing)
* Post Processing of Data
* Pricing Jobs
* Bidding Jobs & writing words for tendering purposes
* Internal Marketing & Promotion of survey team within the business
* Ensuring the survey team are fully utilized at all times
* Managing HR related issues with the survey team members
* Complete mid year and annual appraisals of survey staff team members and setting yearly objectives
What we’re looking for:
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* You will need ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience out in the field using surveying equipment.
* Proven longevity with a contractor.
* You will ideally be a member of the RICS Chartered Surveyors institution.
* Any qualifications in CAD would be beneficial.
* Candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of working out in the field undertaking survey works and the roles they undertook whilst on site.
* Site Surveying
* Topographic Surveys
* GPR Surveys
* Valid UK Driving License
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Site Engineer – Shafts and Tunnels West London £26,000 – £34,500 My client, a major joint venture on HS2, has...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer for a Civils Project in Cambridge. This role will fall inside IR35....Apply For This Job
Our client is an International Multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specialising in geotechnical, civil, structural, water, energy and marine engineering. Currently they...Apply For This Job
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, an esteemed contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job
Design Engineer Reading, Berkshire (Flexible/agile working) £35,000 – £45,000 My client, a major engineering consultancy, is seeking to expand their...Apply For This Job