C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Job Title: Investor Relations Associate
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and exxellent benefits
Location: City of London
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Corporate Stockbrokers
Size of the business: 270+
Company culture: Open-plan, collaborative, hardworking and very rewarding
What makes them great to work for: They are hot on personal development and focussed on rewarding their team. There is room for progression and they offer outstanding benefits.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I reporting into: Head of Investor Relations
* Develop & implement investor relations programs/IR planners for corporate clients
* Roadshow planning (i.e. agree dates with corporates)
* Focused investor targeting
* Institutional access-arrange and organise institutional roadshows and site visits following corporate results/announcements wherever the location
* Keep corporate clients regularly updated regarding institutional meetings and ensure that relevant internal colleagues are informed of this too
* Liaison with other advisors & PR companies as appropriate
* Liaise with corporate clients regarding presentation materials
* Assist in the preparation of communication material as necessary
* Preparation of institutional profile documents
* Hosting salesforce presentations and institutional lunches
* Accompanying corporate clients to institutional meetings /site visits
* Attending analyst presentations
What makes this position great? This is a highly regarded team in the business and possibly the most rewarding over time.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: 2-3 years in similar position, preferably from a Finance Services or pure Investor Relations firm.
Qualifications: A degree is preferred but not vital.
Availability: Notice period is not an issue.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Sarah Rickard, Director, former sports professional and lover of the great outdoors!
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.