* Intervention Teacher
* Starting Now on a Full Time Basis
* Outstanding School in Hackney
* Open to qualified and unqualified teachers
* Clost to train and Bus station
An Outstanding Secondary school based in the London borough of Hackney are looking to add to additional person for their dedicated team. The school in question are looking for an Intervention teacher to work on a full time basis with KS3-KS4 children delivering booster sessions in small groups covering core subjects.
The school have a brilliant support system for their pupils and staff and are looking for a friendly Intervention teacher to join their team. This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work closely with the pupils who benefit from working in a smaller, guided group outside of the classroom
This forward thinking school require a bright and enthusiastic teacher with experience covering Intervention or looking to make their transition into this field to work, with both gifted & talented and struggling students.
This role would perfectly suit a teacher with a strong academic background looking to make a step out of the classroom or a confident unqualified teacher / Cover Supervisor. The school would be more than happy to offer a clear progression scheme as they have a history of investing heavily into their staff.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
* Be confident and have excellent, clear communication skills
* Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum in Secondary Schools
* Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
* A valid DBS on the Update Service
* Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
The school is easily accessible by all forms of public transport and they are LOOKING TO MEET PEOPLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
This is an exciting and varied role – No day will ever be the same! If this sounds like something of interest, please send your CV using the APPLY link and we can call you to discuss.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’
As a Planning Consultant you will form a key individual in the Planning team working closely with the Planning Directors...Apply For This Job
Excellent opportunity for an Architectural Revit Technician to join a rapidly growing company offering a role with great training and...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a well-established and exciting Architectural Design practice based in the Gloucestershire area that specialise in...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently assisting a Cardiff based Architectural Studio in their search for a Senior Architect/ Associate. The client is...Apply For This Job
Busy Gloucestershire Practice is seeking an experienced Architectural Technician with several years UK experience for their Communities and Living team....Apply For This Job