Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Sector – Water / Civil engineering
Projects – Water treatment plants
Location – Manchester
An exciting opportunity to work on a water joint venture. Due to continuing success and growth a new, fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join an established company and work on major water infrastructure projects across the Cheshire, Manchester, Lancashire areas.
* Support and report on commercial/financial aspects of projects and contracts
* Help to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget
* Provide cost information to deliver estimates for international projects
* Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations
* Assist in managing the subcontractor appointment process.
* Manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions
* Manage sub-contractor’s account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
* Ensure the full and proper implementation of the company procedures.
* To undertake any other duties as allocated.
Skills And Experience:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline with 2+ years’ experience ideally in clean or dirty water or civil engineering
* Negotiating experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
* Ideally some NEC3 / NEC4 contract knowing and experience
* Full clean driving license
£25,000 – £37,000
Car allowance / Company car
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion if you want to apply please send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Quantity Surveyor to join our client’s basement construction business. Salary negotiable The...Apply For This Job
Pre-Construction Manager (Education Projects) We are currently recruiting for Pre-Construction Manager to join one of the fastest growing off-site construction...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager (HS2 – RC) Location: Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire Sector: HS2, RC, Reinforced Concrete,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: RC Site Manager HS2 Location: Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire Sector: HS2, RC, Reinforced Concrete, Green Tunnels, Precast Concrete Assembly...Apply For This Job
Labourer required for a new build commercial unit in the Kegworth Area PPE and CSCS required. Duties will included general...Apply For This Job