Our client kicked off the year actively tendering for work and was successful with those bids so now need to extend its workforce. They are a top tier main contractor specialising in commercial & residential projects. They are looking for an intermediate/ project quantity surveyor with strong residential or commercial new build experience to join its latest project in Central London.
This particular role will expose you to running multiple packages- procurement, cost control, subcontractor management and closing final accounts would all fall apart of your remit. Experience on either commercial or residential new builds would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for intermediate level quantity surveyor wishing to break into one of the top contractors in the construction industry.
You will be reporting to a senior quantity surveyor and would be based on site daily.
The salary for this role would range from £40k – £50k package.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Quantity Surveyor
* Experience as a quantity surveyor on high spec residential new builds
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and take-offs
* Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
To apply for this quantity surveyor role, please click the “Apply” button below or email [email protected]