I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and long established company that has been providing specialist MEICA related services since 1987 and together with expert knowledge and widespread industry experience coupled with an excellent Health & Safety record continue to provide cost effective quality solutions and services across the following core disciplines:-
* Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
* Systems & Telemetry Integration
* Instrumentation & Control
* ‘WaSP’ family of processs optimisation solutions (Tankered Waste Reception, Wastewater Sludge Management & Control, Auto Decanting, Cake Loading, etc)
* iValve (Valve and Actuator solutions / accessories & services)
* Fabrication and additional support works to include minor civils, etc.
Based out of the Reading office and travelling to Thames Water sites as and when required the duties of the role include:
* Carry out electrical installation work to BS7671.
* Carry out installation, service and repair to variety of low voltage electrical control systems.
* Carry out installation and commissioning of a variety of instrumentation systems, including pressure, levels, temperature and flow.
* From time to time they may be asked to take charge of a working party and be responsible for lesser skilled employees, therefore they should be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Health & Safety issues and leadership skills.
* Be capable of carrying out test and inspection of electrical installation and providing satisfactory documentation as required by the Company’s nominated certificating body (NICEIC, ECA etc.)
* Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by senior engineering professionals.
* All Electricians should be PC literate and be able to demonstrate a basic background in IT skills.
In order to be considered a relevant candidate for this role you will need the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
* Full electrical apprenticeship or qualifications
* 18th Edition Wiring regulations
* ECS Gold Card
* Ability to organise and manage time effectively
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good PC literacy
* Ability to work well with other teams within the company
* Water industry experience preferred but not essential.
A permanent base salary of £31K – £35K + company vehicle and fuel card will be offered to the right candidate. To express your interest please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and long established company that has been providing specialist MEICA related services...Apply For This Job