Anderselite are Currently Recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor for a rapidly growing Civil Engineering Contractor based in Bedfordshire, who are winning work on high-profile projects around the South East.
Our Client specialises in Demolition, Earthworks, Bulk Excavation & Enabling Works, they work with several Tier 1 Contractors and have the ambition of expanding the business into Structures and other packages within the next five years.
As Health & Safety Advisor you would be responsible for the daily adherence to company Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, ensuring that best practice is followed throughout all stages of Construction by direct employees and Sub-Contractors alike. The Health & Safety Advisor will report to Project Managers on site and the company’s Operations Director.
* Understand & Contribute to Health & Safety Policies & Procedures
* Log & monitor all Non-Conformance Reports
* Ensure all systems, policies & regulations are kept up to date & in line with regulations
* Contribute to the implementation of companywide HSE policies
* Developing & reviewing document procedures
* Risk Assessments
* Quality Assurance
* Experience working in a Construction Environment
* Knowledge of Health & Safety best practice
* Knowledge of CDM requirements
* Good communication
If you feel that this role would be of interest to you please apply or contact with an up to date CV.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Job Summary We are looking to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based initially on a project near Watford....Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a highly regarded Main Contractor who are working on a large Highways Infrastructure Project, delivering...Apply For This Job