C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Law Firm
Size of the business: Large
Company culture: They are a high-performing, dynamic and supportive team within a fast-paced environment.
What makes them great to work for: Voted the Top City Law Firm to work for by employees.
Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £27,000 (DoE)
Location: The City
What would I be doing day to day?
* Proactively support the on-boarding process across the firm for all new joiners.
* Dealing with third party screening companies in regard to pre-screening checks.
* Meeting and communicating with new joiners, specifically right to work checks, passport and other necessary in-person checks.
* Work with the HR Business Partners to develop plans for key talent initiatives and succession planning.
* Provide support to the HR Business Partners in relation to ER matters, such as drafting Occupation Health referrals and the production of relevant documentation.
* Provide support to the HR Business Partners in relation to HR policy and process e.g. alternative working requests.
* Scribe for disciplinary/grievance meetings.
* Ensure all right to work information is entered into the HR system and additional files in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist with Visa applications when required.
* Assist the HR Business Partners in the management of the maternity, paternity and shared parental leave and all accompanying paperwork.
* Support the HR Business Partners and the Reward and Benefits Specialist with the annual pay review.
* Administer and advise on employee benefits, including private medical and gym memberships.
* Take ownership for responding to general queries from internal and external sources.
* Ad hoc project work when required.
What is the company looking for?
* Minimum 6 months HR gained in the legal sector or other professional services firm.
* CIPD or a degree in HR or a related discipline desired but not essential.
* Proven ability to manage a demanding workload.
* Excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
* Demonstration of exceptional time management skills.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.