Our Client is an integrated highways service provider operating across London and the South of England. Our goal is to deliver the best highways solutions within our industry through efficiency, responsibility and a focus on clients and their customers.
Their services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
They are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join the team. The Operations Manager is the second most senior member of the site operations team, reporting into the Project Manager, and is one of the key people responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
They shall support the initial tender process for prospective contracts, working in collaboration with the Project Manager and wider team. The individual shall then move on to take financial and operational responsibility for a county term maintenance contract which is high profile, complex and demanding on many levels.
The ideal individual for this position shall come from a highways background, be technically capable, commercially focussed, with the ability to aspire and drive others.
* Support with the tender process for new contracts, working collaboratively with the wider teams.
* Responsible for all Works & Programme, dealing with Sub-Contractors.
* Take ownership for the leadership and management of any contacts given to you to manage.
* Focus on performance and positive outcomes whilst understanding cost and cost improvement programmes.
* Be politically astute and familiar with driving performance across complex and varied stakeholder groups
* Be technically strong and commercially aware
Skills and Experience:
* General management experience, gained within a contracting environment, with significant operational responsibility is essential.
* Demonstrate leading successful and innovative service quality programmes underpinned with knowledge of performance reporting and measurement methodologies.
* Experience of cost and value improvement programme
* Highly developed influencing skills, able to build strategies of win win alliances between internal and external stakeholders
* An engineering background and able to demonstrate having invested time in your personal development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Our client is an integrated highways service provider operating across London and the South of England. Our goal is to...Apply For This Job