Our client is one of the largest and most successful privately-owned construction firms in the UK and a provider of multi-utility services – they are well established framework partners with a number of the municipal water supply and treatment companies across the UK.
They have a current requirement for a full time HGV Workshop Supervisor to be based at their Harefield depot. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Acting as first point of contact for HGV workshop planned maintenance and service requirements
* Overseeing works carried out to ensure quality is achieved by the workshop staff
* Maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Quality Control
* Ensuring that all vehicles are repaired in a timely manor
* Liaising with the workshop manager
* Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is filled out correctly and promptly
* Carrying out spot check on vehicles completed
* Assisting other members of workshop team
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role you will need the following:
* Technical Qualifications in Motor Mechanics (City and guilds or NVQ qualified)
* Minimum class 2 HGV license
* Good communication and organisation skills
The hours are 7.30am – 5.30 pm (half hour lunch) Monday to Friday and the salary is £35,000 plus benefits. To express an interest in this long term and stable roles with a progressive and busy employer please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Our client have an immediate requirement to appoint Estimators to join their successful Estimating team, to assist with the procurement...Apply For This Job