Safety is pf the utmost importance to our client, therefore they are requiring a competent & proven health & safety manager for its growing operation. The role would see you working between the head office and live projects. They carry out high spec residential new build and refurbishments around greater London.
For example they are currently carrying out a heavy cut & carve project around Notting Hill valued circa £50m.
Ideally you would have either worked for a main contractor or developer within the residential sector in the UK. Having had exposure to live sites and be able to make sure the highest standards are implemented.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: Health & Safety Manager
* Making sure that the systems, procedures, protocols etc are kept in place and are adhered too
* Implementing and developing training for juniors member of staff
* Ensuring all live/ prospective sites are in line with the latest rules & regulations
* Making sure all sites are compliant with systems set out by the company
* Making sure adequate training is provided for those staff members that require
* Chairing regular meetings with subcontractors on their responsibilities of informing their staff
* Performing site inductions for new staff- both internal & subcontractor
* Implement strategies to raise and maintain safety standards
* Visiting daily toolbox meetings
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing main contractor- if interested in finding out more or applying, please feel free to contact Mick Emery on [email protected] or 0207 033 3100.