Group Buyer – House Builder – Residential Projects – West Cheshire based office and Northwest based projects – 07980 006 436
The Group Commercial Department is responsible for establishing and managing supply agreements with manufacturers and suppliers to deliver best value for the Group. The post holder is responsible for assisting in the management of the supply chain, maintaining trade/sales specifications, collection of rebate claims and the preparation of build cost reports.
Responsible to: Commercial Director & Commercial Manager
1. SUPPLY CHAIN
* Assess completed supplier appraisal forms to confirm if potential supplier meets the required criteria.
* Prepare tender enquiry packs and tender list.
* Analysis of tenders and preparation of supply proposals for approval.
* Development and implementation of Sustainable Procurement within the Supply Chain.
* Management of supplier meetings, preparing material forecasts and generating site/contractor reports.
* Prepare formal supply agreements for sign off by Supplier.
* Release agreement information to Divisions and manage pricing library.
* Evaluation of new building products and systems
* Assist with the preparation of bi-annual rebate claims.
* Input into bi-annual Build Cost Reviews including identification & correction of pricing anomalies in regions draft prices sets and preparation of Build Cost Report.
* Supply Chain Performance Review process 2.
* Review of the businesses Design Collections on Sales Build Management Systems.
* Development of sales specification
* Monitor and provide guidance on the updating of Site Collections across all Divisions following the release of a new Group Collection.
* Analysis of the rates and prices held on my clients internal system
* Assist Divisions in the setup of bespoke specification items, choice lists and non-standard developments.
* Input into the future development of the system 3.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
* Ensure familiarity with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
* Preparation of system bills of quantities in support of Group Standard Designs.
* Input into the bi annual build cost review.
* Input into the development of IT Systems to improve the efficiency of the commercial function.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
What kind of person are we looking for?
* Team orientated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and develop within a fast moving department
* Flexible approach to dealing with issues and challenges
* Good level of interpersonal skills
* Literature in the use of IT
* Self-motivated and able to plan and organise effectively to meet tight timescales
* Analytical, numerate and able to undertake cost analysis exercises
* Resilient in the face of challenging situations and deadlines
* Possess an understanding of the fundamentals and processes required to develop a housing development.
* Manages time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met These are illustrative duties and the job holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company
Salary and package
£30,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Please email to apply
Or ring 0161 832 7577 / 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Freelance Quantity Surveyor – Manchester based role – Large Highways project – Final Accounts – NEC form of contract The...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Principal Planner (HS2) Location: Birmingham (With associated HS2 site travel – Birmingham to Aylesbury) Sector: HS2, Civil Engineering,...Apply For This Job
Head of Manufacturing £50-55,000 plus car allowance Hull An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and innovative...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking several Planners/Senior Planners to work on a major Rail Project in the Yorkshire region. We are...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourer to start work in Leicester ASAP. General Labouring duties such as moving materials...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Project level Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor Contract length – Ongoing but guaranteed 4 – 6...Apply For This Job