Destination Education is currently looking for multiple graduate teaching assistants to work at a trio of schools based in Islington. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the highest achieving schools in North London alongside dedicated and passionate teaching teams.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should be comfortable working with small groups delivering booster sessions or dual roles involving both mainstream and SEN work.
The initial role will be on a one year contract starting in September. This will give you the chance to further bolster your classroom experience with the school potentially offering a schools direct / permanent placement.
Destination Education can offer you:
* Great Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
* Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
* Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
* Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
* Honest, experienced, reliable service from London’s Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.