Are you a graduate civil engineer with experience working for a contractor on site?
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a reputable contractor on highway projects in the Midlands and North West.
Our client is eager to develop, train and mentor a suitable candidate whilst also helping you achieve chartership with a clear route to managing projects in the future.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Managing Quality File – Collation of all quality critical information for the project
* Taking measurements on site
* Undertaking on site testing of e.g. Anodes (support will be available)
* Reading Construction drawings and implementing the information on site
* Marking our repair areas
* Taking information from site and translating it to As-built drawings on AutoCAD
* Presenting information to Clients/Designers
* Be a part of solving problems on site
* Organisation and communication will be key
* Preparation of CAD drawings
* Weekly records updated in recorded format – diaries and photographs
* Reporting all site information upwards to senior staff for enactment
* Reporting on site progress
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
The client A leading Civil Engineering contract from the Lancashire region are now looking for an experienced Civil Engineering Estimator....Apply For This Job
Working with a leading Rail Civil Engineering contractor I am currently recruiting for a Site Agent to join their team...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Grimsby – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
My client one of the UK’s largest Facilities Management companies in the UK are looking for a Mechanical Engineer in...Apply For This Job
My client, one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Mobile Repair Technician based in the...Apply For This Job