Graduate Civil Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager – Borehamwood
We are looking for a career minded Graduate Civil Engineer who has proven work experience in the Highways or Construction industry to join our client’s Borehamwood based team.
Our Client is a large Utility contractor who are hoping to expand their Borehamwood Civils team with a talented Graduate Civil Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager to assist with their busy and growing workload.
In this Highways Civil Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager position we’re after someone who has excellent communication skills and is looking to throw themselves into a busy and ever-changing role that in-turn is able to develop your skills and help you become an excellent Engineer.
So what’s involved?
* Liaise with the Project Manager and client to keep all parties informed of all developments associated with the project.
* Review the progress against programme and by cost against inspections, ensuring margin targets are maintained.
* Liaise with maintenance / TM staff to make optimum use of planned and emergency traffic management.
* To be available to work both overnight and on weekends as the programme dictates.
* Able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
* Assist with project administration and control, including monitoring of costs and programme.
* Assist with the identification of programme delivery, resources and budgets.
A bit about you…
You will hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and have experience within the Highways or Construction industry.
It is essential that you have a valid UK driving as you’ll be required to be mobile throughout various project sites; therefore a CSCS card is also required.
We’re after a strong communicator, a hard worker and an IT literate Civil Engineer who is familiar with using MS Word, Excel, Project, and ideally some exposure to MS Project.
If you’ve got the relevant qualifications for this Graduate Civil Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager role with proven experience in the Highways or Construction industry then we want to hear from you!
Based in Borehamwood, NW London, this is a great opportunity for someone with a passion and desire to undertake a busy and challenging role.
Apply with your CV today or give us a call at the office to have a chat.
This is an exciting opportunity for those with a solid understanding of UK geology who are looking for their next...Apply For This Job
Joining this client will open a door full of opportunities with this truly national company that believes in nurturing, developing...Apply For This Job