About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
Quality driven, our client is a leading provider of ground investigation to the infrastructure sector. They are now seeking a Geologist with UK ground investigation experience to help deliver their service to the Midlands region.
* As a Geologist, lead a team of engineers, drillers and technicians to undertake high quality GI on medium to large sites.
* Be responsible for planning, programming and executing projects throughout the site work phase including monitoring of the financial performance.
* Manage and maintain responsibility for all health and safety aspects of the site works phase.
* Be confident and knowledgeable in all aspects of GI, liaise with clients and take the technical lead ensuring adherence to the specification and industry standards.
Our client is looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
* Extensive relevant UK site and industry experience
* Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline
* Membership of an appropriate professional body
* Full and clean UK driving licence
In return, on offer is a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, our client is a leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering a wide range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing people throughout a large network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title: Site Agent (Earthworks, Structures, Drainage) Location: Milton Keynes (EWR) Sector: Earthworks, Drainage, Infrastructure, Rail (NON-PTS) Start Date: Q2...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor Area of work: Utilities – Clean Water Reporting to: Commercial Manager Location: Lancashire The Role...Apply For This Job
Multi-Skilled Site Engineer Electrical Biased – circa 40k – Immediate start – Central London My client an up and coming...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quality Manager Earthworks QC Manager Location: Coventry Sector: Groundworks and Earthworks Quality Management, Infrastructure Start Date: Q3 2021...Apply For This Job
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Central London – £20 per hour – 3 months – potential permanent role My client one...Apply For This Job