My client one of the UKs Largest Facilities Managements companies are looking for a Front of house/Receptionist to cover maternity cover for a year in the Bristol area.
* Cover Front of House and Reception services
* Welcome Meet and greet for all visitors and clients
* Assist with internal/External bookings as required with full meeting room accountability.
* Ensuring that all meeting rooms, services, VC, facilities and public areas are set and maintained to the expected standards.
* Be aware of room status in client rooms at all times & support internal rooms appropriately, ensuring the room is ready prior to the next booking
* Comply with Front of House Services Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide/report information on the available facilities, arranging viewings and accompanying clients on tours of the facilities as and when required
* Maintain a strong awareness of business activity & communicate all updates with regional team members.
* To provide support as requested by the Client Services Lead and/or other support teams.
* Skills & Experience
* Experience of working within a Corporate or 5* Hotel Reception environment
* Independent and self-managing worker
* Strong customer service skills- a great networker!
* Professional/confident telephone manner and excellent oral & written communication skills, good computer literacy.
* Ability to use initiative and remain calm under pressure..
* A strong team player with the ability to multi-task & prioritise work commitments.
* Flexible approach to departmental requirements.
* Good educational background & a solid command of written & spoken English
* Good sense of humour & an approachable personality
40hrs excluding break
Monday to Friday operation approx. 8am-5.30pm cover pending on requirements
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.