All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Executive search
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Innovative and dynamic
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Team
* Receive and filter calls
* Receive and greet candidates and clients
* Manage client meetings
* Manage the workflow balance of the meeting rooms
* Manage the [email protected] email addresses
* Manage office stationery orders and key office supplies
* Manage internal and external contact lists
* Manage all post
* Look after printers and make sure supplies are topped up
* Manage office recycling
* Manage subscriptions/ renewals/ magazines
* Manage Health Safety and Fire plan programmes
* Manage birthday and leaving gifts and cards
* Order lunches for Lunch and Learns, client meetings
* Set up meeting rooms in the morning
* Get flowers for office each week
* Typing candidate CVs
* Inputting CVs and updating database
* Maintaining day to day meeting diary
* Assisting with overflow of work
* Ad hoc admin across the company
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: Professioanl services background, good admin skills, hands on, uses own inituative.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Finance C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable,...Apply For This Job
National Audit Office – The National Audit Office (NAO) scrutinises public spending for Parliament. Our public audit perspective helps Parliament...Apply For This Job