C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: City of London
Salary: £27 000 – £30 000 DoE
Hybrid: Office based, 5 days a week
Benefits: Discretionary bonus, Long-term Incentive Plan, Pension, Health insurance, Life assurance, Income Protection + more!
USP: Join a fast-growing investment manager with an entrepreneurial, collegiate, on team culture.
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do:
* Entrepreneurial investment manager
Size of the business:
* The company has a workforce of approximately 200 employees
* The firm fosters a fast-moving, meritocratic, and entrepreneurial culture that values diversity and inclusivity.
What makes them great to work for:
* You will join a dynamic team that will encourage your career growth!
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting:
* You will work alongside the FOH team, and will deliver administrative support to the investment teams.
* Assist front of house team in meeting room setup and guest services.
* Provide administrative support and diary management.
* Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements.
* Help organise team events and socials.
* Facilitate internal communication and deliver excellent customer service.
* Collaborate with the business support team.
* General office administration tasks.
What makes this position great?
* This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced investment management environment, supporting both the investment team and front of house operations.
* This is a great position for someone with a minimum of 1 years experience – they want to watch you grow from strength to strength and within the firm!
What is the company looking for?
* We are seeking an organised, proactive, and flexible individual with the following attributes:
* Strong team player.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads effectively.
* Strong communication skills.
Background and experience:
* 1 – 2 years within a similar role from a fast paced environment.
* Proficiency in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
* None Specified
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Chloé Wallace – Senior Talent Associate, lover of theatre, travel, and family
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work and we welcome applications from people with disabilities or impairments. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EA – 6 MFTC Industry: Finance C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply...Apply For This Job
TEMP ROLE Industry: Finance C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job
Industry: Financial Services C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is...Apply For This Job