Our client is one of the largest and most successful privately-owned construction firms in the UK and a provider of multi-utility services – they are well established framework partners with a number of the municipal water supply and treatment companies across the UK. This position involves working as part of an Anglian Water alliance.
There is a current requirement for a Field Performance Manager (FPM) to be based in Milton Keynes. The position involves managing the day-to-day framework operations across a number of programmes/schemes within a geographical area with respect to Housing Estate Mains (HEMs). This particular framework is Integrated Metering Developer Services (IMDS).
You will work closely with Project Engineers, Highways and Developers to plan, organise, support and manage field resources; ensuring efficient and effective execution of work in a cost efficient and productive manner to achieve IMDS objectives.
What you will be responsible for
Reporting directly to the IMDS Operations Manager you will act primarily as managerial support to enable an efficient and effective operational area, delivering the service strategy whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
Duties of the role include:
* Responsible for implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health and safety, customer satisfaction, quality and outputs. Develop future HEMS strategy so that less work is lost to the independent (“self-lay”) market
* Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers as well as internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
* Provide operational & technical support to prevent / proactively manage and resolve any event or incident
* Coach your teams in H&S, quality and working practices to improve performance
* Work to minimise customer contacts by encouraging a ‘right first time’ culture and driving the team to deliver service excellence
* Deal with customer complaints / queries and ensure a customer focused delivery
* Promote and drive continual improvement – encouraging teams to come up with innovative ideas
* Attend monthly team meetings and share & promote best practice across IMDS
To be considered a relevant candidate for this position you will be an experienced management professional who has previously held a Team Leader / Supervisor position for at least three years and has an excellent understanding of the construction industry. To be considered for the position will need the following:
* An open-minded, flexible and collaborative approach.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement abilities
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in order to effectively liaise with client stakeholders and wider management community including engineers etc.
* Good Streetworks & Structural training/experience
* CSCS card
* Experience in producing RAMS & CPPs (Risk Assessment Method Statement) & CPPs (Construction phase plans)
* Good IT background with regard to MS software, most crucially MS Excel
* The ability to coach/train frontline work force on tablet use
* A Water and Utilities background is highly desirable
A permanent base salary of £37,000 plus a company car, fuel card etc will be offered to the right candidate for this position. To register your interest please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
We are currently looking to recruit a Fibre Engineer for a rapidly expanding national broadband operator in the Bedfordshire, who...Apply For This Job
I have an excellent opportunity for Water Mains / Service Layer to carry out lead pipe replacement work on behalf...Apply For This Job