We are currently looking to recruit a Fibre Engineer for a rapidly expanding national broadband operator, headquartered in Scotland, who are delivering the fastest broadband products in the UK. Covering both new build housing developments and existing buildings in urban centres across the UK, they are helping to bring digital transformation to the UK.
Delivered over an efficient and high performing network, they offer an exciting range of products to residential and small business customers. Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH) including building joints, nodes, splicing, customer installations and everything in between.
If you want to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry, then apply today!
* Reporting to the Field Manager you will install, connect, and test optical fibre cable across the company’s network.
* Installing fibre optic cabling in underground ducting.
* Building joints.
* Installing fibre termination/customers routers.
* Termination and splicing of fibre optic cables.
* Power and OTDR testing.
* Fault finding.
* Installation and commissioning of active equipment.
* Reporting progress daily via in house systems.
* Some overnight stays required depending on workload.
* Managing vehicle Stock Levels.
* Adhering to safe working practices.
* The following experience is required:
* Completed inspections to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation.
* Worked in an underground duct network.
* Prepared different types of cable sheathing systems and accessories for the jointing.
* Have a minimum of 2-year experience of fibre splicing and joint building.
* Hold a current trade card (ECS/CSCS/EUSR).
* Street Works Qualification Register (SWQR) ticket highly desirable and B + E trailer licence desirable.
The jobholder is empowered with the necessary authority to make decisions appropriate to the execution of the responsibilities and tasks outlined and will benefit from excellent benefits including:
* A salary of £28,000 per annum
* Pension scheme.
* Company van, fuel card, laptop, and phone
* 25 holiday days per year.
* Perk at Work scheme
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Planner to join a multi-national Telecoms business, who provides the management...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit a Fibre Engineer for a rapidly expanding national broadband operator, headquartered in Scotland, who...Apply For This Job
A rapidly expanding ultrafast broadband provider are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their North West based...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit a Fibre Engineer for a rapidly expanding national broadband operator in Buckinghamshire, who are...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Contracts Manager (FTTP / Telecoms) Location: East Midlands Sector: FTTP / Telecoms / Fibre Job Type: Permanent role...Apply For This Job