Job Title: Fencing Manager (HS2)
Location: Warwick / Northampton
Sector: Fencing, De-veg, HS2, Enabling Works, Site Setup, Civil Engineering, Construction
Type: Permanent role
Start: Q3/Q4 2021 (ASAP)
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum + Car + Package
** Temp to Perm / Fixed Term Contract to Perm **
Our client, one of the UK’s leading Fencing, Vegetation Management, Landscaping & Ecology contractors, is currently recruiting a Fencing Manager, to join their HS2 team, delivering various works on HS2, across multiple locations, including but not limited to site setup, fencing installation / inspection / monitoring, de-vegetation and ecological mitigation. The role will suit candidates who have a wealth of experience working within the construction fencing sector, who can ensure that projects are delivered in safe a manner, to specification, within time and budget constraints.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
* Operational Management of multiple contracts.
* Overseeing procurement and delivery of materials.
* Allocate resource.
* Liaising with clients.
* Delivering high levels of service to all clients.
* Managing change in accordance with the relevant contract requirements.
* Providing regular progress updates to Managing Director.
* Managing and implementing cost controls for large client accounts.
* Agreeing budgets with the Operations Manager/Commercial Manager prior to contract commencement.
* Preparing for and attending meetings of the larger client accounts.
* Agreeing weekly income expenditure forecasts with Line Manager.
* Responsible for all staff matters including recruitment and induction of new staff, work organisation, motivation, disciplinary, appraisals, training needs assessment, team building.
Health & Safety:
* Responsible for all health and safety matters including implementation of H&S policies, procedures and their communication throughout the fencing department
* Responsible for making sure that all method statements, risk and COSHH assessments are in place and being followed by staff.
* Assisting the commercial team with tenders, especially the larger projects.
* Completing site surveys and assembly, delivering quotations for new and additional works.
* Assisting with Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) and attending post tender presentation.
* Exploiting opportunities for added value to existing customers through additional works, value engineering, operational efficiencies and other means.
Candidate will ideally:
* Showcase significant experience working within the construction fencing industry.
* Have technical knowledge surrounding fencing standards, specifications, installation techniques, inspections and testing, as well as interpretation of drawings.
* Be familiar with the UK fencing supply chain.
* Have qualifications including SMSTS, CSCS / FISS etc.
* Have experience with appropriate sector scheme qualifications (desirable).
* Have sound organisation, communication (verbal/written/I.T), prioritisation and management skills.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on LinkedIn or via
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – London – on-going contract My client one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies are looking...Apply For This Job
My client one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies are looking for an Engineer to join their team in...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Site Agent (Earthworks, Structures, Drainage) Location: Milton Keynes (EWR) Sector: Earthworks, Drainage, Infrastructure, Rail (NON-PTS) Start Date: Q3/Q4...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Assistant/Project level Quantity Surveyor – Utilities (Electrical) – Manchester based office and North West based projects –...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy civil engineering projects – Infrastructure – Cheshire based – NEC form of contract The client...Apply For This Job