My client one of the UKs Largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Facilities Coordinator in the London area to join their team.
You will be part of the the Additional Works Team and deliver additional works deriving from our FM contract across business units across a large number of London based sites.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
* High quality delivery of all works as directed by the Additional Works Project Manager.
* Supporting all designated project regions delivery of additional works, maintaining a BaU position.
* Responsible for the Under £500 AW process, for designated region/s, from inception to completion and billing.
* Administering shared inbox and assigning emails to correct members of the team, daily.
* Updating works trackers daily and informing AWPM when works are ready to be applied for.
* Check works on daily basis for completion and ensure correct documentation for client review and approval each period.
* Assigning works to sub-contractors.
* Assigning works to VF engineers.
* Ensuring all works complete, are prepared and ready for application each period with correct documents in the system.
* Administering the CAFM system, SharePoint system and COINS system.
* Raising of sub-contract orders for sub-contractor delivered works.
* Procurement of materials as and when required via COINS.
* Payment of sub-contractor invoices, on time, in the COINS system on monthly basis, checking works completed, signed, and approved.
* Meeting with site team/s on weekly basis to review all works progress in region.
* Issuing of update reports on progress and current status.
Previous experience as a Facilities Coordinator is essential.
if you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Estimator / Senior Estimator Office location : West Cheshire The role: You will identify and cost the engineering...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor Location – West Cheshire The role Due to continuing success and growth of this...Apply For This Job
NEW JOB – Assistant /Intermediate Quantity Surveyor -Build projects -Commercial, Industrial, Mixed use, Residential, Education projects – 07980 006436 Quantity...Apply For This Job