Estimator role – Civil Engineering Sector – North Lancashire – if you want to apply please forward your cv
I am currently looking for a diligent Estimator or Senior Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for a Civil Engineering and Groundwork subcontractor based in North Lancashire. A family run business with an excellent reputation.
You will be office based in an office in North Lancashire. You will provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions.
All applicants will have experience pricing a wide range of different projects including some (but not all)
* Groundworks / Earthworks
* Civil Engineering
* RC Frame
* Car parks
* Estimating civil engineering projects from first principles
* Understand the project/program and its requirements
* Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
* Gather first-hand information from sites
* Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials and plant
* Forecasting and budgeting
* Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors
* Perform risk analysis on all projects
* Create and submit estimate reports to whoever necessary project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.
* Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
* Provide consultation on planning
Must have estimating experience. Working on civil engineering projects estimating from first principles
The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset.
You must be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons.
The ideal candidate will have come from an engineering background but this is not an essential requirement.
Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
Thoroughness and reliability
Ideally – BSc/BA Hons in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Commercial management or Construction
Salary and Package
£30,000 – £45,000
Car allowance / Company car
Company Bonus scheme
Your application will be reviewed by Alexandra Smith at the Manchester branch of AndersElite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please forward your cv or ring me on 07980 006 436 or 0161 832 7577
To apply please email me an up to date copy of your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy