* Estimator (RAIL)
* MRICS or working towards APC
* Rail and Infrastructure experience essential
* Top Consultancy
* Cost Estimation experience essential
* London location, zone 1
* £35,000 to £50,000 + package – depending on experience
Ever thought to yourself: ‘I want to work on more exciting projects’, ‘I want to feel more valued’, ‘I want to see the results of my hard work’?
This is a time in the Rail sector where there are opportunities everywhere; It’s just a matter of finding the RIGHT opportunity for you. Opportunities that offer recognition, exciting projects, and return for your hard work.
My client are a top multi-disciplinary consultancy in London and throughout the UK. They work on landmark projects like Crossrail, HS2, Thames Tideway and more, and have a reputation for ensuring their staff are invested in.
They are on the lookout for an experienced Rail Estimator with a background in Rail and proven success working for a consultancy in the London market.
With framework agreements with Network Rail, TfL and LUL along with their major rail projects, this is a great opportunity to strike while the iron is hot. They offer job stability, exceptional progression opportunities, and the chance to find career fulfillment.
To succeed in the role you will offer the following:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
* At least 3 years Cost / Commercial and/or Estimating experience
* Confident NEC knowledge is essential
* Proven pre-contract experience
* Proven success working for a consultancy
* MRICS or working towards your APC is a distinct advantage
A competitive remuneration package is on offer along with career advancement opportunities, landmark projects, and the chance to reap the rewards of your hard work.
It takes courage to make a move, to find a new job and to take a risk, but in this market its win win. So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
COST – ESTIMATOR – RAIL – INFRASTRUCTURE – LONDON – PRE CONTRACT – MAJOR PROJECTS – MRICS – APC – CONSULTANCY – COST CONSULTANCY – ENGINEERING – ESTIMATING