I am currently seeking a Freelance / Contract Environmental Coordinator for work with a Consultancy on a major rail project in the UK. This will be a remote working role inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Environmental coordination
* Propose environmental improvement opportunities
* Deliver short environmental presentations
* Supporting the administration & delivery of projects
* Meeting agreed deadlines
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
* Previous experience working within a environmental role or similar.
* Up to date knowledge of current legislation
* BSc, HNC, HND, BTECH or vocational equivalent within a relevant discipline
* Couple of references
If this role is of interest, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
We are currently working with a consultancy that are looking to appoint an Intermediate Project Manager/ Employers agent, with proven...Apply For This Job
My client is currently looking to recruit a Cost Consultant to join their Whole Life Costing team in London. Their...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freelance / Contract Hydrogeology Consent Interface specialist for work with a Consultancy on a major...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a broad-based practice with experience in all areas of professional arboriculture consultancy, in addition to...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently seeking an Environmental Assistant to work alongside the environmental manager for a busy Cardiff based consultancy. The...Apply For This Job