About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
Quality driven, our client is a leading provider of ground investigation to the infrastructure sector. They are now seeking a Geologist with UK ground investigation experience to help deliver their service to the Midlands region.
* As a Geologist, lead a team of engineers, drillers and technicians to undertake high quality GI on medium to large sites.
* Be responsible for planning, programming and executing projects throughout the site work phase including monitoring of the financial performance.
* Manage and maintain responsibility for all health and safety aspects of the site works phase.
* Be confident and knowledgeable in all aspects of GI, liaise with clients and take the technical lead ensuring adherence to the specification and industry standards.
Our client is looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
* Extensive relevant UK site and industry experience
* Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline
* Membership of an appropriate professional body
* Full and clean UK driving licence
In return, on offer is a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, our client is a leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering a wide range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing people throughout a large network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a contract basis for our client, a major construction...Apply For This Job
Site Engineer – Industrial Shed – OUTSIDE IR35 Location: Chester Rate: £250 – £300 per shift Start date: June 2021...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Senior Manager to oversee the Hard...Apply For This Job
Machine Operatoes – Adverse Weather (Snow) Runway clearance staff Our client is looking for experienced machine operators to join its...Apply For This Job