We are currently recruiting for an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician to work on a large Healthcare site in Oxford for a leading Facilities Service provider on shift basis roughly: 6am – 14.30, 13.30 – 22.00 and 20.00 – 6am
Summary of Role:
* Working with the senior electrician engineer to delivery all electrical works in line with the contract specification
* All PPM activates and reactive works are carried out in accordance with regulations and contract specifications
* Work in a collaborative manner with both internal and external stakeholders
* Work with line management to develop on going personal development
* Ensure policies and procedures for electrical works are adhered to at all times (especially dead working)
* Highlight issues to the line manager honestly and openly
* Review subcontractor works to ensure standards are achieved and maintained
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Operate within planned maintenance procedures for assets etc, effectively and safely within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience.
* Deal effectively and safely with breakdowns and damage to assets etc. within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience as required and by out of hours response where necessary.
* Write up maintenance reports for Building Maintenance Activities.
* Assist in the training and development of other maintenance/technical staff involved in site maintenance activities.
* Carry out maintenance, inspection and repairs to various types of electrical systems including equipment and services on site, where necessary and within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience
* Diagnosing faults on Electrical support systems and rectifying where necessary and within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience.
* Following detailed drawings and operational maintenance manuals in order to carry out all planned maintenance, routine inspections and reactive repairs.
* Act as a LV AP on site and undertake specialist works including planning of any subcontractor works
* Act as shift electrician and act as a H+S promoter.
* Assisting in the development of maintenance routines, procedures, risk assessments, preparing and maintaining relevant technical records.
* Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a team work basis.
* Participate in emergency call out arrangements and provide cover where necessary during sickness absence periods.
Fully qualified and experienced within an electrical engineering discipline (Level 2 NVQ in Electrical services or equivalent)
18th Edition (IET) Wiring Regulations
Experience of building and facilities maintenance.
LV trained working towards AP status
High level specialism
Electrical engineering NVQ 3 level
Periodic Inspection & Testing
Electrical Safety & Part P
Portable Appliance Testing (EAL or City & Guilds)
HV AP trained working towards AP status
Understanding of HTM requirements
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring duties in Reading, RG10. This...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering – Lancashire – email to apply The client My client, a busy national civil...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Freelance Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Home based / Cheshire Based...Apply For This Job
Project Manager required for large landlord/land owner in Lancashire We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on...Apply For This Job