A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Project Manager 45-60K Hybrid working Hotel, residential and mixed-use project sectors. We are looking for Project Manager’s based in London...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 45-60K What are you missing in your current role? Great company culture? Strong...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £55,000-£60,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager £32-45K Bristol location with hybrid working Are you a highly capable and ambitious Assistant Project Manager? If...Apply For This Job
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job