A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Hi all How are you? I am recruiting again. Please review the job spec below – any questions please call...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for 3x Carpenters to work on a School in Liverpool starting July 26th for 6 weeks...Apply For This Job
Im acting on behalf of my client, a 5* national house builder who are looking for a Commercial Clerk /...Apply For This Job
e are currently recruiting for a Dumper Driver to work in West Brom for long term work, flood elevation works...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job