A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a long term Cleaner working in site cabins on a Construction site in Kettering *...Apply For This Job
Job title -Professional Senior Quantity Surveyor Office base – West Lancashire Site locations – National The role A professional and...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role -Infrastructure consultancy -Lancashire based – high volume / low value projects – email [email protected] The client provides...Apply For This Job