A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor Location – West Cheshire The role Due to continuing success and growth of this...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a Buyer to work for our client, a construction company based from their Leeds office. Our...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyors (HS2) Location: London (S1, S2 HS2 sections) Start Date: Q2 2021 Sectors: HS2, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure,...Apply For This Job
Project Enginner focused on design required to work within a specialist contractor based in Cheshire. We are looking for the...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Manager for a project due to last up to 3...Apply For This Job